Book

Suggestions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Home Page

Bloglines

1906
CelebrateStadium
2006


OfficeZealot

Scobleizer

TechRepublic

AskWoody

SpyJournal












Subscribe here
Add to 

My Yahoo!
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Host your Web site with PureHost!


eXTReMe Tracker
  Web http://www.klippert.com



  Friday, April 15, 2016 – Permalink –

Free Fonts, Free Drinks

Typographic connections


Fonts can be addictive. There can always be an imagined need for one more curly Q.

Here is a collection of possible links.

Luc Devroye joined the School of Computer Science at McGill University in 1977 as a young "snotnose."
" Please do not visit this disappointing web site. Most of the links are dead: they die faster than I can renew them, and there is nothing I can do about it short of giving up my daytime job and divorcing my family, and I love both of them too much for that.

Many link descriptions are boozy and fuzzy. Some opinions are simply pathetic, but I do not want to leave this world without making a fool of myself. To make up for the awful service, I am inviting any type lover visiting Montreal to my house for drinks."
Type Design, Typography, Typefaces and Fonts


See all Topics

Labels: ,


<Doug Klippert@ 3:49 AM

Comments: Post a Comment